Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
• Active Ingredient: Camphor 3% – Topical Analgesic
• Inactive Ingredients: Arnica montana extract, beeswax (organic), clove oil, cotton seed oil, emulsifying wax, eucalyptus oil, hemp extract, jojoba seed oil, peppermint oil, purified water, shea butter, sorbic acid, tea tree oil
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.